This website is dedicated to the organic thinking of Rudolf Steiner, George O'Neil and Florin Lowndes. If you feel like your soul is missing a new form of dynamic thinking, then you should feel at home here.
Rudolf Steiner is known for his Waldorf school, Bio-dynamic Farming, Architecture, spiritual ideas, and Christology. But his most significant contribution was his introduction of a new living thinking that he put into his writings! Because there is so little written about the NEW THINKING, ORGANIC THINKING, and HEART-LOGIK, most of Steiner's readers are unaware of its existence.
This website presents the forgotten work of George O'Neil, the research and spiritual adept, who first discovered the secret structures of the living thinking in Rudolf Steiner's basic books (Theosophy, Philosophy of Spiritual Activity, and Knowledge of Higher Worlds).
For those who need more proof from Steiner's own words, there is Florin Lowndes' Das Erwecken, a book which contains all the important quotes pertaining to this new thinking.
Florin Lowndes also wrote The Enlivening of the Chakra of the Heart. Although The Enlivening has been translated into many languages, Das Erwecken, the most important of Lowndes' work, has been ignored by the various Steiner Presses - thereby keeping a important aspect of Steiner's work hidden from the English speaking world. It is one thing to disagree with Lowndes, but it is quite another thing not to publish the most comprehensive study of Steiner's writing style. Just the cover alone is fantastic! When I met Lowndes' work, I just knew this is what I was looking for.
The book gives many examples and has an insert with colored diagrams explaining many aspects of this new thinking as Steiner applied it in his books, lecture, and projects. Unfortunately, the other volumes were not published because of lack of interested in the German speaking world. It does not come as a surprise for two reasons: 1) how many people have the heart to learn and to help inaugurate a new type of thinking; 2) adult Germans nearly always look to authority figures for consent to do something new. Steiner supposedly said that Germany would not do much with his ideas, but the Americans and the English speaking world would. This still remains to be seen. Just as the Greeks founded logical thinking, it however was the Romans who hammered it home.
The Logik of the Heart gives many models on how to improve your own writing templates by showing how Biblical authors, Plato, Emerson, Steiner, and Neale Donald Walsch composed their books in the heart-logik style. The book includes poems, prayers, and the Gettysburg Address. It develops a school of literary criticism and analysis: analyzing books according to their organic form. It provides educators a whole new way of mastering a text.
There is a thorough methodology given on how to work, read, and study a Steiner text (The Philosophy of Freehood) for
the purpose of developing the power of the Logik of the Heart.
Interested in Studying THEOSOPHY in its heart-thinking form?
We will be talking on Sundays via a call center or skype starting in late December. We will follow George O'Neil and Florin Lowndes' approach to studying and mastering a Steiner text in its heart-logikal composition. Let me know if you are interested. I have a corrected color text I can send you.
Paragraph 1/4 WHAT?
1. (what?) In the autumn of 1813, the philosopher Johann Gottlieb Fichte announced to the world his "new spiritual teaching" as the ripe fruit of a life wholly devoted to the service of truth, he began with the following words: "This new spiritual teaching presupposes an entirely new inner sense organ by means of which there is revealed a new world that does not exist for ordinary human beings."
2. (how?) And Fichte proceeded to give the following comparison to show how incomprehensible his new spiritual teaching must be, when judged by others whose knowledge is derived from their ordinary five senses - Fichte said: "Think of a world of people born blind, who therefore know only those objects and relations that exist through the sense of touch.
3. (why?) Try to engage these people and speak to them of colors and the other relationships that exist for the sense of sight and only through light.
4. (who?) Now, you will convey nothing to their minds, and this is actually preferable especially if they tell you right away, for you will quickly register your mistake - and, if unable to open their eyes, - you will then discontinue the futile discussion."
Paragraph 2/4 HOW? (dash in the original)
1. (what?) - One may find oneself however, when speaking to people about these things which Fichte is talking about, all too often in a similar situation of the seer and the blind.
2. (how?) But these are important topics that concern the human being’s true essence and highest goal.
3. (why?) And consequently one would have to doubt all of humanity’s potential if one believes that it is necessary to end “the futile discussion.”
4. (who?) One should not, for one moment, doubt the possibility of opening the eyes of everyone to these things, provided that people have the good will.
Having trouble understanding Rudolf Steiner's work?
Looking for a organic-spiritual way of writing and thinking that has been used by great spiritual people?
George O'Neil, an American spiritual teacher, spent his life studying and researching Rudolf Steiner's claim that an organic and soul-enhancing style of writing
existed in his books. Although Steiner hinted at his special spiritual style of writing, his followers never asked him a direct question about what he was talking about.
If you are already familiar with Rudolf Steiner's books and projects, but not familiar with George O'Neil and Florin Lowndes' research, then you are missing out big time.
This website is dedicated to George O'Neil and Florin Lowndes' work on Rudolf Steiner's books as well as the method of thinking and writing they discovered in Steiner's works.
Rudolf Steiner composed his books with wave-like thought-forms. These thought-forms would open the heart of his reader when read with enough awareness. Although many people read and have read Rudolf Steiner they never knew the true value of his books.
Of course the best place to start is section one What is the Logik of the Heart? for a basic description. However if you are familiar with Steiner's work go to Section 5 and 6 and look at how O'Neil sketched out a Steiner book and found incredible forms.
Or you can go to the various starter texts such as the Preface and Second Appendix to the Philosophy of Freedom in Section 6, under the link "Study Guide For Rudolf Steiner's Heart Thinking".